Submit poetry or short stories for the chance to win prizes! There will be prizes in each category!
· Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, technique, and emotional impact.
· Written works may be submitted by email to
librarycommunications.org or by submitting a form on our website.
· Competitors may submit one entry per category.
· Short Stories may be no longer than 2500 words and poetry may be no longer then a page.
· Prizes will be awarded at in a ceremony to be announced at a later date.
· Participants must be 18 or older and must be residents of Prince
William County or the City of Manassas.
· The deadline for entries is Monday October 31st.
For more information about this program visit: https://pwcgov.libnet.info/event/6798938