Prince William Fire & Rescue units were dispatched for a house fire in the 9200 block of Rainbow Falls Drive in Bristow at 8:45 p.m., yesterday.
Crews arrived with a fire showing from the attached garage and spreading further into the home and attic.
The fire was quickly brought under control. Two firefighters were treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Both were treated and released from a medical facility. No other injuries were reported.
The home sustained significant damage and was posted unsafe to occupy, displacing two adults.
The Fire Marshal’s Office determined the fire originated in the garage caused by accidental electrical issues.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here